Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Traffic...

Dear lady in the black BMW 330ci,

Georgia 400 is no place to catch up on reading your crappy romance novel, honestly you are a threat to everyone on this 4 lane state highway. I understand you want to see where Fabio will be whisking you off to once you turn to the next page, but honestly, can't this fantasy of yours wait until you make it to your home and you plant your behind on your nice comfy couch? I have nothing against you reading this garbage, mom read them all the time. As a child I would crawl into her lap and read aloud how glorious Juan the gardner's hair was blowing in the wind, wasn't soon after this came out of my mouth that mom was kicking me out of her lap. Annoying mom was fun, annoying the 20 cars stopped behind you with room for 20 more in front of you because you are so involved in the 'whisking', not fun, nor safe for anyone. So please, do us all a favor, do your reading at home. Traffic is not the place to be reading, besides, I was so taken aback by what I was seeing, I damn near slammed into the back of the 4runner in front of me. hehe


Dog


Blue got stung on the bum while we were out on our walk. I thought he was going to eat the bee and take a chunk out of his bum once it stung him. Never seen him move that fast. Didn't swell or anything, didn't even realy leave a mark. We are cursed as far as walks go, my fault though, I like taking the path less travelled...
He is so handsome!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Absolutely hilarious story about the lady reading her romance novel. But definitely, that is quite dangerous. I once saw a man shaving with what looked like an electric razor. It must have been battery powered but nonetheless, was definitely something he should have done before getting into the car.

Oh, if Blue starts to swell because of the bee sting, you can give him a Benadryl.

Patti

KF-in-Georgia said...

The picture is great. :)

christie said...

That is the funniest dog pic! Thanks for sharing!

Maria Peters said...

My dawg Blue....you know I love him...I am so psyched that you're part of our blog ring...I came back from being out of town and checked it out. You and Blue are nature boys! Hope his bum feels better. You made me laugh with your excellent rant re: bmw lady.